https://initiativeafrica.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Feb-0321.jpg 591 1004 initiativeadmin http://initiativeafrica.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IA-Logo-HD-White-288x300.png initiativeadmin2021-02-08 06:35:272021-02-08 06:35:27A strong woman
1. A strong woman knows who she is.
- She considers who she is and what she wants for herself.
- She follows her heart.
- She shows her authentic self and honors her instincts.
- She is self-aware and continually growing into her true self.
- She cultivates her own interests.
- She can understand and appreciate her own strengths, then use those strengths to achieve her own success.
- A strong woman stands up for herself.
- She is not afraid to share her ideas and thoughts, regardless of what others think.
- She speaks her heart and her mind.
- She respects herself enough to stand up for herself, the causes she believes in, and the welfare of others.
- A strong woman is happy! Happiness will help you become the best version of yourself.
- She brings fun into her life and whatever she does.
- She tries to develop a sense of balance.
- She counts her blessings.
- She strives to create a positive environment for herself and her family.
- She lives fully, loves hard, has fun, and has a sense of humor.
- A strong woman challenges herself. Even a woman who is capable, confident, and secure in her strengths must challenge herself to continue growing and pushing unfamiliar boundaries.
- Even if life is not easy, she makes a point to find the good and make things better.
- She meets a challenge head-on.
- She puts one foot in front of the other every day.
- she admits she doesn’t have all the answers. She is willing to be flexible and seek more information in order to better her life and sharpen her mind.
- She asks questions.
- She has a willingness to learn but can be the teacher when needed.
- She is confident in her abilities, but willing to learn more.
Source Strong women strong girls